hot rod black cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.noble24

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2011
So I did my cutlass hot rod black thinkn of cragar soft 8's or torq thrust's and I'm paintin my bumpers black and my door trim black. Can anybody photo shop it or tell me what they think. I can't decide.

Attachments

• IMG00382-20120120-1232.jpg
    IMG00382-20120120-1232.jpg
    677.6 KB · Views: 10,658
  • IMG00385-20120120-1233.jpg
    IMG00385-20120120-1233.jpg
    681 KB · Views: 9,126
I wanna tint it to lol

Attachments

• IMG00384-20120120-1232.jpg
    IMG00384-20120120-1232.jpg
    655.7 KB · Views: 5,457
The soft 8s would look better in my opinion the torque thrusts are played out.

Bowiemontecarlo86 said:
The soft 8s would look better in my opinion the torque thrusts are played out.

Hey I agree on the torque thrusts.....but when used in the right size to the right stance they still bring it..........

I think 17" Torq Thrusts would look alright. I also would leave the little bit of chrome that is on the car alone. I'd definitely tint the windows too.

Coy's make a torque thrust lookin wheel that's all black n the middle . I think I'm leavin the bumpers chrome and paintin the door trim black but not the window trim and I'm goin to black out my tail lights some how

T.noble24 said:
So I did my cutlass hot rod black thinkn of cragar soft 8's or torq thrust's and I'm paintin my bumpers black and my door trim black. Can anybody photo shop it or tell me what they think. I can't decide.
Here's what they look like on a similar car..may want to lower yours a bit
IMG_0009copy1copy.jpg

IMG_0024copy.jpg

I like it but I dnt like the top

i wanna do something simaler with my elky. but im not painting it flat black cuz thats been done for ever, so imma paint mine with bedliner all over and ether do the chrome in gloss black or brushed steel. theres a few ideas. have fun and yeah i like soft 8's better than the tq thrust. i also been looking at these but im too broke and already have a few sets of rims.
cragar-delux-15x5-black-side1240456490.jpg

http://www.cragarwheel.com/wheels/?fid=all
try there^^^

im doin the same thing gettering ready to paint my 79 cutty here in a few weeks goin with john deere blitz black cuz its got the hot rod black look but it dont scuff like primer does even with out a clear. ima putting satin clear on the body and matte black rally stripes.and the wheels are 8''wide 17''torq thrust's rims that i painted to match the car the spokes are john deere blitz black with a silver lip.i like the way the car in ur pics look now she just needs a nice set of wheels and lower her a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor