hot rod black cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lifted it n the front because I used to have 22's on it. But I grew up lol. Not I'm lowering it back down and I'm honestly thinkin of doin like a gloss black flame or someting on it jus to make it pop out.

x2 on soft 8s. What paint did you use? You said Hot Rod black but that looks more flat than any Hot Rod black I have seen :?

Its a flat black I think it was rust-o-leum from home depot . It was like 12 bucks a qt

So I decided I'm leavin it black for a year and I'm gonna paint it again next year can anybody photoshop it deep water blue off of a charger or a dodge ram with soft 8's. Or thrust.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2,753
T.noble24 said:
Coy's make a torque thrust lookin wheel that's all black n the middle . I think I'm leavin the bumpers chrome and paintin the door trim black but not the window trim and I'm goin to black out my tail lights some how

I reall liked my Coys. I sold them to a guy that had a black Cutlass, sorry no pics of them on his car.
100_1040-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor