how to get a aggresive sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Blake B said:
call me crazy, but every dollar you spend on something other than the 350 you want is a waste..

Someone buy the man a beer!

I would just install the exhaust system you're going to be using with your 350. If you don't like the sound it has with the V6, who cares....you'll be dumping it anyway so just deal with it until then. Maybe if it sounds REALLY bad, it'll motivate you to do the engine swap sooner. :wink:

suffrn6

Greasemonkey
Sep 10, 2011
saint john, nb canada
YGspider said:
yeh i might as well just wait and is that magna flow on a 3.8 turbo?

Yeah I have the MagnaFlows on a turbo 3.8. I agree with Double V, put the exhaust on now if thats what you want to do. That way you don't have to buy it later down the road after you put the V8 in the car. There are some nice sounding V6's out there and have the power to back up the noise. :shock:
It is your car, build it the way you want it. Not how other people want it.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor