How to Pack Parts to Survive UPS and FedEx

Status
Not open for further replies.

85ss/85gn

Master Mechanic
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
Thanks alot grab you happy with the parts and packaging. I shipped a ton of parts in my life time. I take a little time to packaged them up. I think I have had one package damaged.

Reactions: 1 users

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Ive been pretty lucky with packages. The one thing that did get damaged was the rust free drivers door for my wagon that was shipped to me here in NY from OK. Needless to say I was pissed. It was a total loss.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
IMG_0996.JPG
IMG_2604.JPG
IMG_1002.JPG
IMG_2608.JPG
IMG_1007.JPG
Yeah it's all in the "mood" the carrier is in people....I ship rare parts both how I pick them up or in a restored state(with MY personal touches) and KNOW how to "pack" and label for that matter but sometimes it's just an "I don't like I have to work Saturday" accomplice!!! Currently one of my customers received this restored/customized console that I sell on the regular for ck10 owners on another forum.i sell these for 575.39 shipped.and I damn right I insured it for its full amount!!! Fukn h8ers!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor