How To Upload Images to the GBF Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
alright, I guess when I updated the software the last time it reset the user quotas. How the hell 1mb is supposed to be big enough for anything I have no idea. That should be fixed now. I have no idea why your pix would disappear. I'm about to do a test to make sure users don't have permissions to delete other users photos or something stupid.... stand by.

Edit: I created a normal user account, and couldn't see any way for me to delete other users photos, so I don't think that's what happened. I don't know what to tell you there. You're absolutely positive they're gone? Any idea what the filenames were, maybe they're still on the disk someplace...

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Thanks for looking into this ... sooooo fast!! Really appreciate it. No wonder people like this forum! Don't worry about the pics. I can re-post, and I'm sure it wasn't someone else erasing them. It's probably a glitch somewhere.

I do have a question regarding the "square" pictures. In the past, the pictures that were posted looked normal (i.e., just as the original, but now the pics are "squared off" (example -- my sig pic), Any idea why? How can that be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor