Hunkered down for a long hot summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
As much as I hate cold, that heat sucks worse. Us ginger people weren't designed for that much sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Same here in Michigan but I actually prefer 60's, sunshine and low humidity. Today's forcast is rain most of the day with high 60's. Everything is green so day's with sunshine are beautiful.
Problem is we are having issues because it's rained so much here the ground is saturated and can't take any more water. If we're lucky we get to mow once a week, which by then the grass is way too tall and overgrown.

DocG G-edi Master

Apprentice
Aug 29, 2017
111°F here in sunny Phoenix, Solar Panels are working , Just hope the AC doesn't break down .o_O
Never Too Hot to work on my Cutlass project-- Just got to "Get U Some OF This" .

Attachments

• A C 1.jpg
    A C 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
  • A C 2.jpg
    A C 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 110
Reactions: 1 users

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
in oklahoma summers are usually over 90 degrees every day. but this year its just been lots of rain and flooding mixed with a few tornadoes

• Scared
Reactions: 1 user

csstrux

Greasemonkey
Apr 5, 2017
Buck seven in Vegas Wed. Rebuilt a couple sections of wood fence this AM. Was done by 9:30 and glad to ne out of the sun. Gets to be a bugger to work with the desert sun beating down on you, but I'll gladly take it over the frozen tundras of WI.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Never Too Hot to work on my Cutlass project-- Just got to "Get U Some OF This" .

or a few of these...

rum-punch.jpg

Plus if you have seen Paul's El Camino it needs no work and Paul has let a picture slip once of that wife keeps the car clean so he really can hunker down in the summer with his two dogs...:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor