HVAC Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

leefybeaver

Apprentice
Jul 23, 2012
Canada
All right, so I'm at this again. Found some parts in my buckets. Can someone help me out where the various vacuum lines go. I'm trying to get this system working again. This is the beauty of Saskatchewan in the summer months. You need your heat in the morning and the AC in the evening! in my case, i just want the heat. The heat works but i want to be able to select where it goes in the car. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• 20170408_145632.jpg
    20170408_145632.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 234
  • 20170408_145656.jpg
    20170408_145656.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 223
What G-body had that fancy HVAC control?

Yes, Plug the hose. The only time the system closes off the hot water valve is during max air conditioning

Thanks for the help guys. System seems to be working alright. Well better than before. Pretty neat for 1984 to have a thermostatic heater and AC in that car!

Reactions: Texas82GP
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor