Hyde

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Yeah I know and both 400 and the driveshaft had about 30 miles on them..
OK, not so much funny for you but we just had a thread where everyone was talking how a 7.5 can't hold up to any power.

Hyde

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 20, 2016
OK, not so much funny for you but we just had a thread where everyone was talking how a 7.5 can't hold up to any power.

I can't complain about mine I launch at 3100 and dead hook on the street and its held up so far going to try and get it to the track in the next couple weeks hopefully it hold up for at least 1 pass so I can see what the car can do

Hyde

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 20, 2016
Got some drop spindles today lowered the front 2 inches now I guess I going to pick up some skinnys cause the tie Rod is on my tire.. Also need some recommendations on lowering the rear and still being able to hook

image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

Hyde

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 20, 2016
got a great deal on a set of centerlines today with skinnies (no picture) but now my tires clear the new spindles
image.jpeg

Hyde

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 20, 2016
Took my car out last weekend and roasted my th350 so I picked up one the next day and installed it tested it out last night with an all motor pass

Hyde

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 20, 2016
Well went to the track ran a 12.5 on motor with 2.92 gears and a 1.9 60ft swapped to 4.10 hopefully make it back to the track this Friday

Just curious why there are holes in the outside lip of your wheel?

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Presumably for running fasteners right into the bead of the tire to keep it from spinning on the wheel.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor