Hyperdrive

What if you hate socializing? I spend time with my Wife and the dogs, who also hate most people. My Daughter's when they are home on breaks, visit with them. I watch car shows and wrestling/wrestling podcasts after she goes to sleep. I do "tuck" her in most nights as well😏. Otherwise screw nosey friends. All my friends ever wanted was to borrow money.
Borrow money is that after they drink all your beer

What if you hate socializing? I spend time with my Wife and the dogs, who also hate most people. My Daughter's when they are home on breaks, visit with them. I watch car shows and wrestling/wrestling podcasts after she goes to sleep. I do "tuck" her in most nights as well😏. Otherwise screw nosey friends. All my friends ever wanted was to borrow money.

I was just having fun with mclellan83, I wasn't trying to send you into a deep depression. I do apologize......but between you and me and the dog I don't like most people either.... 😎

I def need to find a female to "tuck" in at night. Steve, appreciate the kick in the nads. Ahahahah

Last edited:
I def need to find a female to "tuck" in at night Steve, appreciate the kick in the nads. Ahahahah
My wife has been letting me tuck her in consistently for 25+ years. Marry the right woman and life is good. She also makes 80K a year and loves fishing.

My wife has been letting me tuck her in consistently for 25+ years. Marry the right woman and life is good. She also makes 80K a year and loves fishing.
Very lucky man

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor