I almost forgot...It's BACK BISHES!!!!!

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Driving uptown the other day went by McD's and there it was on the sign. Hadn't got anything from there since like Jun or July. But I let go of the steering wheel and the car headed right into the drive-thru! I don't think it's nationwide again, but it's here for a couple few weeks. 'Tis the season! McRib season!

Still has its own part number! :p Not listed in the normal parts catalog.

NOS McRib Gag.JPG

the-simpsons-ribwich.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Driving uptown the other day went by McD's and there it was on the sign. Hadn't got anything from there since like Jun or July. But I let go of the steering wheel and the car headed right into the drive-thru! I don't think it's nationwide again, but it's here for a couple few weeks. 'Tis the season! McRib season!

View attachment 210114

the-simpsons-ribwich.gif
In related news there's a diesel shortage, probably being blended into the 'sauce' on them.

Buy stock in TP companies, usage is about to go through the roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

79CutlassSupreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 21, 2014
Wichita, KS

View attachment 210114

the-simpsons-ribwich.gif
Had a couple of those on Friday... love the labels!

ELCAM

Royal Smart Person
Jun 19, 2021
I thought the part number was 666666. No wonder they always screw up my order.

• Haha

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I thought the part number was 666666. No wonder they always screw up my order.
555555 is the original part number if you're eating NOS made a couple decades ago. 666666 is the superceded number for fresh stuff made in China.

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
You know these would of been great in the adult Happy Meal. But the "toy" would be a roll of double ply. Still going to get some as it's about time for some internal cleaning to prep for Thanksgiving.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor