HELP I am a Craigslist junkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
Is there a 12 step program for this? Hi my name is John and I can't stop looking at craigslist even though my garage is full.

Reactions: 1 user

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Ok pictures!!!!!
20180323_183744.jpg
20180323_183906.jpg

Now I have to make a shopping list for Rockauto, Welsh Enterprises, Ebay and the junkyard. I'll wet sand the clear coat and buff out the paint and should look shiny enough. I already have spare parts off my other jag to upgrade this one. I also have a set of silver 18X8" five spoke Penta wheels I picked up a local Junkyard for $150 that would look killer with some lowering springs. Someone stole the leaping cat hood ornament. They are only $30 shipped for new online, so that is on the shopping list,

This my idea of a "crapbox" or "beater". I rather daily drive a $2500 V8 rear wheel drive car that I put a couple $1000 into to make it nice than a $4500 Honda or Toyota. if the motor or trans go out on a Honda or Toyota, you can't easily swap an LS drivetrain into it, like you can with a late 90's jag.

Reactions: 2 users

WanaBa442

G-Body Guru
Aug 5, 2017
New England
Daily perusal of the C/L netted me this: Napa No how.jpg
Sold the one it replaced last night to my sons buddy, net outlay of $$ less than 2 tanks of gas.
C/L is my crack, I can't leave it alone.........

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor