I need some help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pic18

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 11, 2014
I just put 15x8 inch rims on the front of my car with 235-60-15 tires. They have 3 3/4" back spacing.
Now the tire sits right under the chrome trim on the wheel well and every time I hit a big bump or dip in the road the front slams down on the tires and sounds like hell! I should have went with the 7" rim.

My question is, is there any way with suspension to stiffen it up so there's not so much travel without changing ride height?

On a side note how common is it for the right side front wheel to be out more than the driver side on a Grand Prix?

Thanks

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
What kind of springs and shocks do you have for the rear? If they are old I would try to replace them. That stiffened up the rear of mine a lot.

As for the misaligned rear, join the club man. Mine has always been that way and so has a lot of others'. Its very common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor