I offended a Grand National guy haha!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Mine was never called a Grand National but it's been called a Cutlass and a "Smokey & The Bandit car" by a little kid. I couldn't be mad, how many little kids know what Smokey & The Bandit is.
Lol, i think this probably happens across the board. I, like most of us, know my cars pretty well especially older rides since i grew up around them. I repeat that i just find a little mean humor in calling cars the wrong thing!
BTW, i love the paint job on your monte, different than the norm but looks killer in my opinion!

Reactions: 1 user

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Lol,walking up on somebody let alone there gbody in my "hood"would result in a bad taste of lead in your mouth...lol yeah these "gn affiliates" get all bent out of shape when I start ranking on there "overrated" v6 "black cutties" with my "real twin turbo 4.8 "gran sport" 87 regal;) and yes gn owners I also own a 86 gn;)

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Lol,walking up on somebody let alone there gbody in my "hood"would result in a bad taste of lead in your mouth...lol yeah these "gn affiliates" get all bent out of shape when I start ranking on there "overrated" v6 "black cutties" with my "real twin turbo 4.8 "gran sport" 87 regal;) and yes gn owners I also own a 86 gn;)
Love it.....when i say my hood it's better than the area i grew up in....hell the 1st upgrade my cutlass got back in 2001 was an alarm to prevent a jacking! Where i live now isn't fancy by any means, but mostly older people and a little riff raff which is everywhere! Fortunately tge people that live in the house where the GN guy was visiting are quiet nice people so i knew i was in ok shape to have some "branding" fun!

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Shoulda asked him what year Mustang it was
ouch not the rustang five point slow.

that reminds me...
I did have a young kid say "that's the car from fast and furious" Implying the GN in fast and furious 4. The 87 of course lol.
gn000109.6826.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor