I voted today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
Oregon350Cutlass said:
I mailed in my ballot last week.The only thing I really cared about was Measure 74 in Oregon because I myself am a patient and need it. Anyone in California vote for proposition 19? I have a feeling tomorrow marijuana is gonna be legal in California and many more states will follow .

Fingers crossed!!!!

azmalibuwagon

Master Mechanic
Sep 18, 2009
Phoenix
I just got back from voting, I vote every election. An old man told me back when I was young, "If you don't vote, you haven't earned the right to b*tch and whine about the government."

I figured he was right and have voted ever since.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I voted despite my total disgust with everyone I voted for last time, I feel like there's no point. This time I just took my parties' sample ballot and pressed the "Straight ticket" button and walked out, I'll be damned if I won't vote. People didn't die for me to not take advantage of my god given right in this country to vote. But I don't believe in any of the candidates running no matter what party that were available for me to vote on. One party stands against almost everything I believe in and the other party talks big and then doesn't act or stay true on their talk... You decide which one is which. They both suck.

But you still have to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor