If you want a laugh check this out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowtietillidie85SS

Greasemonkey
Mar 26, 2010
Jackson Ms
Yeah it's a nice car, but 45K!? That's insane! And on top of that, it only has a factory radio, not even anything aftermarket. I'm sorry but this guy is nuts.

I think the most they could get for that is $7.5K, and that's the limit.

He must of watched Barrett Jackson a bit to much. Definetly a clean car, and i would say somewhere in the range of 12-15k if he found the right buyer but thats max. Nice drive train/ suspension set up but nothing to crazy special to put it at 45k lol.

Yea that's definitely a guy who doesn't realize he threw his money away doing it up if he wanted to sell, only good if he was gonna keep it...most I've seen a custom job go for is 14.5k. It's not worth what parts you put in it lol. I've got about 12k into mine and it would still sell for maybe 5k. He'll be lucky if he finds someone with stupid money who wants that exact stuff done to a monte. Did you see that GN on barret jackson, had 5 miles on it and they pushed it out on 4 wheel dollies.

LoL no i must have missed that one, but i do believe it. But now that BJ is popular, people think they can put a bunch of money in something and get back 5x what they invested. :blam:

I'll pay someone to tell him buy it now price should be 4,500 lol

Yea ill just skip college and spend all the money on this sweet car.
Its practically a steal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor