If your a tool guy you might to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
:wtf: you englishmen call a fender a wing? Most G body wings especially dont scream "flight capabilities" to me... :mrgreen:

Dennyboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
Minnesota
i started out using craftsman when i started wrenching. there good basic tools and i love them for my tools that are kept at home. now that i have started working in the car industry i have a mix of snap-on, matco and mactools. campairing the craftsman and the other bigger name brands together there is a real differenece. EX. how the teeth are designed on wrench's. it's small but it makes the tools last longer, and work alot harder without damaging rusty olds fasteners.

although i work with guys that have used craftsman for the past 20 years.

brettlaage03

Greasemonkey
Mar 30, 2010
SW Wisconsin
You returned it and still haven't gotten a new one?
No it's been just over a years and they still tell me that a 8mm 3/8" drive short 6 point socket is still on backorder and has been the whole time! It's not one I use often but I'd still like it back.

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
brettlaage03 said:
You returned it and still haven't gotten a new one?
No it's been just over a years and they still tell me that a 8mm 3/8" drive short 6 point socket is still on backorder and has been the whole time! It's not one I use often but I'd still like it back.

secret.jpg

Message me your shipping address and phone number, ill see if i cant help you out. Im working later today, so if you get me that ill let you know what i find out.

rustyroger

G-Body Guru
Mar 14, 2007
Margate, UK>
79malibu350 said:
:wtf: you englishmen call a fender a wing? Most G body wings especially dont scream "flight capabilities" to me... :mrgreen:

Some of the '50s fins'n'chrome offerings from Detroit might.... :)

Maybe you guys prefer fresh air ventilation at night, is that why you call a sunroof a moonroof?.

Roger.

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
rustyroger said:
Maybe you guys prefer fresh air ventilation at night, is that why you call a sunroof a moonroof?.

Roger.

...Touche, my crumpet loving friend, touche.

Unless of course you don't like crumpets, in which case i apologize for the generalization. :shock:

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I think most people refer to them as sun roofs... I used to call them moon roofs but I never hear anyone say that anymore. I do like to drive around on a chilly night with the windows down, and the heat on at the same time... It feels nice. :lol:

I was just kidding about the whole spanners vs. wrenches thing... I just find some British phrases amusing, spanner being on of them, I also like "litter basket" or "rubbish bin". And I'm not sure if it's standard but I know some people call soda or pop "fizzy drink"... Although I guess that's not as weird as people in certain parts of the Southern USA that call any flavor or brand of soda "a coke" which I figure is because Atlanta is the home of Coca-Cola. :lol:

79malibu350

Master Mechanic
Mar 30, 2010
I was always told a moonroof didnt slide open. :? perhaps i was going off bad info my whole life... :doh:

rustyroger

G-Body Guru
Mar 14, 2007
Margate, UK>
...Touche, my crumpet loving friend, touche.

Unless of course you don't like crumpets, in which case i apologize for the generalization. :shock:[/quote]

I love crumpets, do you mean the grilled snack or attractive young women?. :D

Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor