Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
-83MONTESS- said:
84cutlassjuggalo said:
unless i got to see an 86 toyota corolla (my dream car)
:rofl: Really?! A Corolla?!

yep a corolla, i love the ae86 cause no one would expect sh*t from a corolla and they are bad *ss drift platforms. i dont know why but i ****ing love thoes cars. plus they are almost impossible to find unless your in cali

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
84cutlassjuggalo said:
-83MONTESS- said:
84cutlassjuggalo said:
unless i got to see an 86 toyota corolla (my dream car)
:rofl: Really?! A Corolla?!

yep a corolla, i love the ae86 cause no one would expect sh*t from a corolla and they are bad *ss drift platforms. i dont know why but i ****ing love thoes cars. plus they are almost impossible to find unless your in cali
My grandma from alabama had an old Corolla around that year and I have always associated them with old people for some reason. Oh and it was the weakest car I have driven in my life. A tree fell on it during a tornado and she got a Cavalier :mrgreen:

joevk78

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 4, 2011
When I got my 80 Cutlass, I was still in high school. My friends all laughed when they found out it was only a V6. They made fun of it's faded paint, the "grandma" vinyl top, and the rust peeking out from behind the rocker trim. But they liked the bucket seats, the console-mounted shifter, the rally gauges, and the factory aluminum rims. Then they all wanted to drive it. They took turns cruising around in it in the school parking lot after school on several occasions. It became one of the cool cars, even though they named it "The Gutless". Of course, that was long before The Fast and the Furious era started, and the school was in the middle of farmville (one kid actually drove a big John Deere to school regularly).

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
the gts versions had a pretty good motor. the 85 carborated one wasn't the best but when you get one with the fi 4age they can be a quick car. i think they're mainly a drift car and not really made for drag or things but i love them. plus they are not hard on gas at all

1984-monte-carlo-ss

G-Body Guru
May 30, 2011
Long Island, New York
Re:

Derision said:
1988montess said:
EDIT: I DONT CONDONE VIOLENCE OR THINK THAT STABBING PEOPLE WITH SCREWDRIVERS IS COOL. I JUST HAD A BAD DAY.

Stabbing people with a flathead screwdriver is definitely NOT cool.

A Philip's head, now... that's at least two coolness points.

*Ten points if you can manage a Torx driver.
ahahaahahaahaahhaahahahahahaa wow that just made my night lmaoo :rofl: :rofl:

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
maaan forget em all. in school everybody cutlass is better than mine for the wrong reasons.......and since mine wasnt givin to me with a 350 or bigger its not "running". plus i dont have 22s or bigger so to them my cutlass sucks but ik one thing i can woop most of em

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor