I'm going to be that @$$hole.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Well, went to pick up some T.P. today since we're down to one roll just to find the local Giant Eagle grocery store had the T.P. aisle @$$ raped. :rant: So the local Dollar General had some so all is good-for now. At this point I decided to be that @$$hole, grabbed the last roll out of the old pack & posted it on Fleabay to entertain myself (& to see how low we sank as people.)
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5335822911&icep_item=303512894026
I know it's a silly & stupid thing to do but hell with it. So far it has had a view besides my view to see that it really was allowed. I really would be shocked if it gets a bid cause who would pay $100 US with free shipping (one day USPS is offered at $100!) for a roll of store brand SOFT T.P.? But atleast the wife got a laugh out of it. She's been texting her friends to look it up.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
we should report him.... :popcorn:

Pennsylvania Statutes Title 73 P.S. Trade and Commerce § 232.1.

This act shall be known and may be cited as the Price Gouging Act.

Pennsylvania
  • Selling consumer goods or services in a geographic region subject to a declared emergency at an "unconscionably excessive price" (at least 20% higher than the normal price range immediate prior to the declaration).
  • Violations subject to a civil penalty of up to $10,000 for each act, in addition to injunctive relief and restitution.

• Informative

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
we should report him.... :popcorn:

Pennsylvania Statutes Title 73 P.S. Trade and Commerce § 232.1.

This act shall be known and may be cited as the Price Gouging Act.

Pennsylvania
  • Selling consumer goods or services in a geographic region subject to a declared emergency at an "unconscionably excessive price" (at least 20% higher than the normal price range immediate prior to the declaration).
  • Violations subject to a civil penalty of up to $10,000 for each act, in addition to injunctive relief and restitution.
It's only price gouging IF someone is dumb enough to bid but then they lose $6 in tax revenue.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
It's only price gouging IF someone is dumb enough to bid but then they lose $6 in tax revenue.

I was just joking but there are some scary people out there who like to cause sh*t for anyone

• Agree

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor