information needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
I was going thur some drawers and found these nos jets, i have no idea how big of shots they are, can any one help with this puzzle 63,71 nos & 38,41 nos, I dont really want to toss them out but if i dont fine out what the are then i have no choice, thanks for any kind of help givin

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
I was going thur some drawers and found these nos jets, i have no idea how big of shots they are, can any one help with this puzzle 63,71 nos & 38,41 nos, I dont really want to toss them out but if i dont fine out what the are then i have no choice, thanks for any kind of help givin
:doh:
Its really very dissapointing that with all the people on here and all the knowledge that is suppose be on this forum NO ONE can answer a simple question

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
"simple question?" Not to put down your query or anything, but that sounds like a pretty specific bit of information (bordering on trivia) that not everyone would just know offhand, or even know how to find out. What are they for exactly? (assuming carb jets, but that's still pretty general.) Photos?

also bumping that it might get answered :mrgreen:

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Maybe read my response from Tuesday on your other thread "identifying these" where you asked the same question.
And as far as what they would be worth, brand new jets run about $10 a piece and many people don't buy used jets unless they can physically check the hole sizes and make sure they have not been modified, so not much value give them to someone who has a N.O.S system and have them buy you an ice cream or something.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
"simple question?" Not to put down your query or anything, but that sounds like a pretty specific bit of information (bordering on trivia) that not everyone would just know offhand, or even know how to find out. What are they for exactly? (assuming carb jets, but that's still pretty general.) Photos?

also bumping that it might get answered :mrgreen:
yea im not the best in wording things MY Bad I am new to nitrous and i assume that there were a lot of nitrous users out there, they were for a nitrous plate nos and fuel and I should of taken pic's like you said, thank you for helping

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
Maybe read my response from Tuesday on your other thread "identifying these" where you asked the same question.
And as far as what they would be worth, brand new jets run about $10 a piece and many people don't buy used jets unless they can physically check the hole sizes and make sure they have not been modified, so not much value give them to someone who has a N.O.S system and have them buy you an ice cream or something.
I was told to post my question in the racing thread so thats why i reposted, i was not caring what they are worth i was wondering what the hp was, and agreed i would NEVER buy use jets for nitrous, i am farly new to nos and they were in a drawer like i said , they were brand new just got taken out of the package at some point, thanks for helping me, i dont eat ice cream

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
I know nothing about nos jets but google has an answer for everything, too bad he/she i s not a member here

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/jetting-charts/
I did do alot more on line checking and i did fine out that they were a 50 hp set 38 being nos and 41 being fuel, some how they got out of the package, maybe grand kids playing around when i was messing with the cutty, at any rate im going to be sure im alone when in the cutty room so this dont happen again, thank you for your information and help

Buzzkill

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 28, 2014
Iowa
I know this is about a month old, but that chart you looked at must be an old one. You would be silly rich on a bigger fuel than N2O jet. Squared is even rich. I have 72 N and 59 F and am still mid 10 AFR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor