Insurance question and or help

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutlassJ

Greasemonkey
Oct 30, 2008
Northwest Suburbs IL
Hey guys need a little help. Im upgrading the insurance coverage on the cutlass. My problem is I not sure at what cost to put the aluminum hood, bumpers, and dealer t tops at for replacement amount. Not sure if I need that info but I think I should include it when I send the stuff in. All that stuff is factory by the way well not the tops. I tried calling g-body parts.com but one would answer the phone some they where no help. And I haven't seen any of that stuff on sale for a while. Any help would be great. Thanks guys.

1970camaroRS

Apprentice
Jul 17, 2014
Who are you insuring with? Is it an appraised, agreed-upon or derived valuation?

CutlassJ

Greasemonkey
Oct 30, 2008
Northwest Suburbs IL

1970camaroRS

Apprentice
Jul 17, 2014
Submit what YOU think is the correct replacement cost. They will either reject it, counter it or accept it. Err on the high-side and let them figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor