IROC Wagon Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Hey Scott,
I hope you don't become too old to complete this project. It seems as though you check in once a year for an update. ...but no progress. What gives?

Boy Jack, that one hit close to home.. LOL

Scott, you need to come back more than once a year !!! We all want to see that wagon !!!

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Boy Jack, that one hit close to home.. LOL

Scott, you need to come back more than once a year !!! We all want to see that wagon !!!
Mich,
I've been wanting to see this car done for years and I know we're not getting any younger. That's the harsh reality of it. He also gets sidetracked on working on other projects. It's like a friend of mine with a bunch of project cars. He unrealistically thinks he'll get to these cars, but I know he'll never finish them. He tries to coax me into picking up a new project, but honestly, I'm going to finish up the cars that I have and not get burdened by a new project.

Reactions: 1 users

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I kind of got hooked on this build thread early on, but its hard to stay hooked when the updates are few & far between. I hope to see it finished Scott.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I subscribed a while back, so I saw the latest post pop up on the radar. Looking forward to more reports.

You can recover some of your pics from your Forum posts unless you used Photobucket.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Mich,
I've been wanting to see this car done for years and I know we're not getting any younger. That's the harsh reality of it. He also gets sidetracked on working on other projects. It's like a friend of mine with a bunch of project cars. He unrealistically thinks he'll get to these cars, but I know he'll never finish them. He tries to coax me into picking up a new project, but honestly, I'm going to finish up the cars that I have and not get burdened by a new project.

I know this too well Jack. The older we get its a lot tougher to do stuff. Even things we enjoy. There are many days that I dont even want to go out to my garage because of how I feel. I just hope I can finish something soon. No more projects after this. Nothing.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I know this too well Jack. The older we get its a lot tougher to do stuff. Even things we enjoy. There are many days that I dont even want to go out to my garage because of how I feel. I just hope I can finish something soon. No more projects after this. Nothing.
Mich,
I'll still continue to work on cars, while I still can. I do find a certain level of enjoyment and therapy in doing so. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm done with any long term projects. I'd like to start enjoying what I already have. I'll continue doing upgrades and enhancements here and there, but the large projects are for the younger set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor