Haha

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Scott,
Do we have to throw you a lifeline? :p
We don't want to see you fade into oblivion.

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
No man, but thanks. Since I retired I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm gonna post some lame photos of where I'm going with this car. Just been too busy with my big truck. Also working on customer projects to fund my "stuff" habit. 112 today, time to sweat to the oldies. ...

Stay Thirsty my Friends. ...

Scott. ...

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
A brief but factual update on the IROC Wagon project. Honestly, I got so torqued when one of my 2 Terabyte hardrives crashed and I lost the majority of my photos. I guess the thing that really set me off was the fact that I had been paying to have the stuff all backed up for over five years. Of course most folks would tend to agree; Computers are totally awesome and they totally SUCK.

Anyway, here's one lousy photo I found of what I'm doing for the rear seat in my wagon. It is after all, an IROC Wagon. BTW, that section of console laying there will be an extension of the IROC console in the front. ...

Attachments

• IROC Wagon Rear Seats.JPG
    IROC Wagon Rear Seats.JPG
    491.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hey Scott,
I hope you don't become too old to complete this project. It seems as though you check in once a year for an update. ...but no progress. What gives?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor