Is my 1987 S10 a G Body? A stupid question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

79yr-Wayne

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 19, 2023
Let me know if you find a chrome booster and master cylinder. I have a 2000 s-10 and i"m looking for more bling. Bill. WV
there is a UTube video titled:

How to install a 7 inch brake booster and Corvette style master cylinder!! .....​

It might give you some help in determining what "universal" units will go into your S10. .. When i finally decide on one, I'll tell you via this forum. .... At the moment, the JEGS unit 631014 suggested in an earlier post looks like the best prospect. And I'm trying to get someone who understands this stuff to confirm it. ( i truly know almost nothing). But I've seen nothing to make me doubt it won't work. ... I think in the end, I'll buy it. The bolt patterns match. The size of out doing lines match. I think the only possible issue might be that the existing lines to front and back, might not line up with the valve. But i have somebody who could make the necessary mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor