Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
www.cardomain.com
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/1716980267.html

seriously

plus why are people advertising stupid sh*t
its not like anyone is paying them to advertise it
so why this new ridiculous spike in the popularity of advertising random things on cars
can these people not come up with any other theme than that

cause you know they were just at a carry-out one day and looked down say a candy bar and just said hey ive got a theme for my car now then got extremely overboard with it

He knows he won't get that money, he's just showing off his car on the net. I don't see nothing wrong with using a theme on your car but then I also see the world as one, not 5,000... I know if I were to do the reeses theme it would look alot better, being cheap as well... Everyone car enthusiasts wants their car to stick out , whether its original or custom. I bet the owner would be happy as hell to see a stranger posting his car up elsewhere, I know I would. In general, the point of worrying about another persons interests is fading away quickly, people eyes are opening. Your just an old tymer, nothing wrong with that though...

Anyone know why I chose 5,000?

i would think if your doing a theme car you would contact the company who owns the product and ask to do so, then if they say yes, ask for sopnsorship. they give you some start up monies and you go to work. the problem is i dont think thats what they do. that is how you get sued.... say you drew bugs bunny verry well and desplayed it in a public area. if someone who happens to own that likeness finds it, they can find out who drew it and then have a lawsuit. i would find it AWSOMELY FUNNY if the guy who made the mcdonalds donk got a lawsuit against them, and lost. that car is a mockery of everything.

Lol, Mcdonalds don't give a damn. They COULD but they don't, they are smarter than that.

mcdonalds-themed-car.jpg

3272630715_b1c8d8c1dc.jpg

533313840_5fb0ffe87a.jpg

03152009063.jpg

xazck8.jpg

Just posting them up make my jaw cringe, especially the last two...

LGhost said:
He knows he won't get that money, he's just showing off his car on the net. I don't see nothing wrong with using a theme on your car but then I also see the world as one, not 5,000... I know if I were to do the reeses theme it would look alot better, being cheap as well... Everyone car enthusiasts wants their car to stick out , whether its original or custom. I bet the owner would be happy as hell to see a stranger posting his car up elsewhere, I know I would. In general, the point of worrying about another persons interests is fading away quickly, people eyes are opening. Your just an old tymer, nothing wrong with that though...

Anyone know why I chose 5,000?

:rofl: he called me an old tymer!!!!!!
thats great i love it
btw im 18 years old
i just think these theme cars are getting a little ridiculous
except for that last pic
thats a theme car id love to see all over the road hell id love to be stuck behind a grandma drivin one of those
i couldnt even be mad

lol anyone who spends their money advertising someone else's stuff and doesnt get paid for it is stupid...
besides..its not like everyone is lookin at u cuz u got a fly ride...its cuz they wanna see da dumbass thats drivin dat car...lmao

This isn't a new trend, and it's not going to stop anytime soon. Those companies don't give a damn about these cars, cause they don't have any ties to most of them anyway. This is one of the ugliest theme cars I've ever seen, and I'm sure that he won't get anywhere near what he's asking. That car is stuck in the '05 lift craze, with the rims on truck tires.

You may be 18, but you sound like any 40 year old in your post.

This is the best Reeses theme car by far:

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

april11048-1.jpg

theres a difference between sounding 40
and having a slight bit of intelligence when you speak (or type)

georgeathtx said:
lol anyone who spends their money advertising someone else's stuff and doesnt get paid for it is stupid...
besides..its not like everyone is lookin at u cuz u got a fly ride...its cuz they wanna see da dumbass thats drivin dat car...lmao

:rofl: thats hilarious of course we wanna see the dumbass driving them

the only thing i like about seeing these cars around is the good laugh i get out of it

it may be your style but there is a fine line between style and stupidity and these cars by far cross it all too often

georgeathtx said:

:rofl: thats hilarious of course we wanna see the dumbass driving them

the only thing i like about seeing these cars around is the good laugh i get out of it

it may be your style but there is a fine line between style and stupidity and these cars by far cross it all too often[/quote]

Why does the person driving it have to be a dumbass? Maybe that's just his weekend car, and he drives a BMW or Audi to his job at a Fortune 500 company through the week. When I worked at Aflac, I knew several people who did that. You can't define someone else's style based on your own sense of style. Nor can you make an assumption about something when all you have seen or heard is the negatives about it. There are plenty of theme cars out there that look way better than what you posted. Do your research before you go downing an entire group based on one individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor