Is This Really Necesary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO theme cars are ridiculous. I would never do it BUT to each his own, if that is what someone is into and wants to pay for that makes them satisfied with the work they have done at the end of the day so be it, Who am i to judge? 8)

ok when i think of theme i dont think of skittles, snickers, mike n ike,etc....it would make more sense to make a batman car, or a nascar style car or make something like them guys from orange county choppers that make diffent themed bikes and keep it original...

and i dont have nothing againts donks...not my style but some of them look straight...but when u add stupid logos of candy companies and stuff that you dont have any affiliation with then it just looks foolish...

What is a matching dust cover? Is he talking about the valve covers?

Theme or not your just an attention wh*re just like the other hundred people on here flooding the forums with topics bashing craigslist ads. That's like me posting my own topic and saying these are the ugliest cutlass's ever made http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1717739713.html ... Well since its a G-Body forum I'm sure I would get a thousand, "I agree" statements... Its too bad strangers agreeing with me doesn't give me that fix I'm looking for... And all the crying about not being connected to them... Its alot of people with Pioneer stickers on their cars, maybe (unless you already asked) the guy eats Reeses or works at mcdonalds. Maybe that is their interests...? But who gives a damn... My opinion is the only one that matters.... That's why I keep it to myself... If you can't say something nice then don't say nothing at all.... Maybe I just didn't get enough special privileges growing up.... I can't be mad, I'm not looking for validation on a forum...

Or am I? Look at these stupid mother****ers...

0903mt_06_z+2008_summer_slam_custom_truck_show+lifted_truck.jpg

I think they do that sh*t just to piss me off.... Oh don't forget about the people who put so much money into a car that it will never be driven, very pointless. The same goes for those all original cars that don't get driven... What a waste of life....

LGhost said:
Theme or not your just an attention wh*re just like the other hundred people on here flooding the forums with topics bashing craigslist ads. That's like me posting my own topic and saying these are the ugliest cutlass's ever made http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1717739713.html ... Well since its a G-Body forum I'm sure I would get a thousand, "I agree" statements... Its too bad strangers agreeing with me doesn't give me that fix I'm looking for... And all the crying about not being connected to them... Its alot of people with Pioneer stickers on their cars, maybe (unless you already asked) the guy eats Reeses or works at mcdonalds. Maybe that is their interests...? But who gives a damn... My opinion is the only one that matters.... That's why I keep it to myself... If you can't say something nice then don't say nothing at all.... Maybe I just didn't get enough special privileges growing up.... I can't be mad, I'm not looking for validation on a forum...

Or am I? Look at these stupid mother****ers...

0903mt_06_z+2008_summer_slam_custom_truck_show+lifted_truck.jpg

I think they do that sh*t just to piss me off.... Oh don't forget about the people who put so much money into a car that it will never be driven, very pointless. The same goes for those all original cars that don't get driven... What a waste of life....
i love that body style of toyota, if i had one it would be bobbed, lifted and actually be used offroad with a transfer case doubler and 35's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor