iso weird intake ...

he doesn't have access to the type of equipment that he'd need to fab something from scratch, but enough to modify...
If he has the money he could probably have Hogans fabricate one for his application, probably make more power than any modified cast version.
1725198225933.png

Understand trying a number of different avenues!
A) have you looked at Australian websites?
B) has he checked Hemmings Motor News ( old drag race equipment)
C) I believe other than the cross ram 60’s or early 70’s they made intakes for down draft webbers for Mopars. I’ll have to check with my brother. If he doesn’t have one he might know someone.

From my brother. 400 383 361 all same. low deck big block! So hopefully that will help him find a direct bolt on 😁 PS: have him ask on the Mopar parts sites on FB if he’s on it.

Last edited:
I have a friend that hit me up with an odd request, and I'm hoping that someone may have one laying around in their parts piles... looking fpr a specific intake that's probably rarer than a t-bone on a living/grazing cow. I'll also post in the wanted section as well...

he's looking for a speedpro sbc intake, part # pce-148.1011. none listed on fleabay, and is a discontinued part through speedpro themselves..

if anyone has one they'd like to part with, let me know with price, and I can try getting you in touch with him.
thanks guys!
maybe they;re still around new but here's what i know bout speedmaster and the leading aftermarket parts retailers.

Reactions: pagrunt and Ugly1
Understand trying a number of different avenues!
A) have you looked at Australian websites?
B) has he checked Hemmings Motor News ( old drag race equipment)
C) I believe other than the cross ram 60’s or early 70’s they made intakes for down draft webbers for Mopars. I’ll have to check with my brother. If he doesn’t have one he might know someone.
he's got contacts in australia looking, as well as a few performance manufacturers checking for him as well... passed on the hemmings idea, and he's going to check into it. sadly, he's stuck on the side draft route, and not a fan of the downdraft stuff....

Reactions: Ugly1

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor