Jet Performance Stage 2 Rochester Carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz77

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2013
I ordered the Stage 2 Pontiac Carb 800 cfm by Jet Performance #32102 after hearing good things about them. Obviously it will be some time befiore my engine is ready to be installed. But I can tell you this thing is like a work of art, I want to put it behind a glass display. This carburetor doesn't look like a reman, looks like a brand new unit.

I also have to give a shout out to Jegs. I originally tried to order this through Autoplicity because they had the best price. I knew they were a bit shady but after placing an online order (and their site telling me they have 15 in stock), I thought no prob. Wrong, after emailing them for some confirmation they tell me it wont ship out till next month. (They are not good with follow up emails to verify the order). Anyhow I canceled the order with Autoplicity. Went on Jegs website and they price matched Autoplicity's price. I'm not kidding you I placed the order very early on Friday. Today on Sunday I come back from work and see a huge box on my front porch (I usually use the back door). Somehow this thing was delivered on Saturday and I didnt even notice it. It only took one day to arrive!

[/ATTACH] 20150622_002255_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20150622_002312_resized.jpg
    20150622_002312_resized.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 264
  • 20150622_002327_resized.jpg
    20150622_002327_resized.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor