Joke of the day

don't you have some guy on another forum to track down and rant and harass about?
You make a jab at some of us here, it gets sent back your way, and now it's "harassment".

We got how you feel you need to roll, don't worry I'll leave you be since... well, you know..

Back to the jokes. Careful fellas some can't handle all of them.

You make a jab at some of us here, it gets sent back your way, and now it's "harassment".

We got how you feel you need to roll, don't worry I'll leave you be since... well, you know..

Back to the jokes. Careful fellas some can't handle all of them.
since you're the one who blew up with a personal response to mine, making yours personal instead of a generic response, that would be YOU who can't handle them. let us know when you're ready to grow up and join the adult conversation without getting butthurt.

since you're the one who blew up with a personal response to mine, making yours personal instead of a generic response, that would be YOU who can't handle them. let us know when you're ready to grow up and join the adult conversation without getting butthurt.
Just feeding your sh*t back to you homie.. again one of the 🤡s here in a GM group talking crap about GM stuff.
Nice try on the flip tho. Anticipated it.

Enlighten me on this "adult" conversation you speak of, I need to make an eye doc appt. and get my specs checked in the mean time, I have yet to see it from your end.

Was it your feeble attempt to tie the Kid Rock Bud Light incident to LS Engines somehow, like those of us with cars that actually run good are going to "shoot" our own stuff in "wokeness"..🙄

Make an appointment with your head doc and get your nugget checked. There's a malfunction in it somewhere.

Oh My Gosh Hello GIF by kate spade new york