Queens, NY
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
With that kind of attitude, whoever wrote the note ought to handing out free gift certificates to the dentist!! (Was going to say rocks but some smart-*ss kid might just give them back at a slightly faster speed than they were got.)

Nick

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
We joke about that pic but a friend of mine tonight while she had stepped in the house for stuff someone's offspring came up and took the whole pot of candy she had on her porch table. This happened twice with two different little pukes, the second time she said she heard the brat tell the parents they got the whole pot and they walked on. My parents would have made me dump what I had in my bucket into the pot and we would have went home.

Society is garbage. People should need a license to reproduce and that should be tested on competency, common sense, education, and the ability to adult with respect and morals.

I didn't see one kid on my whole street and no one around me gave a sh*t, we enjoyed the peace.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 3 users

John Canon

Apprentice
Apr 19, 2022
Vancouver Canada
If you examine carefully the printing on that optical illusion then you will notice something: the word p***s has slightly sharper lettering than the rest of the words. So it stands out without your noticing why. It's a trick.