Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Brezz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 1, 2008
Newark, De
Tryin to get a price on a set up. Lookin for 4 pump 10 battery set up capable of doing a standing 3 wheel. I got a quote from a shop in NY and thats where I planned on going. Just trying to get a price from you to compare prices and make a decision. I would love to travel to Detriot, I am a HUGE LIONS fan.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Can't give you a price only a suggestion. CCE, great stuff, my guy had them on his Grand Prix and it was unbelievable. I'll do a little lookin for ya. Where you from?

yourownself

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2008
stoughton, ma
Mr. Brezz
n00b

i think he's from newark, delaware 8) :oops:

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
I would suggest Pitbull (link above) or Black Magic Hydraulics (BMH) out of Vegas. Both of those places will have you swangin in no time and have a lot of positive feed back on their customer service and quality of work. I pick up my wrapped frame this weekend from BMH and I will get my setup from them later down the road (frame and daytons tapped me dry).

I have heard some complaints about CCE's customer service on resolving issues and seen them get kinda $hitty with customers on another car forum. Other than that I haven't heard anything bad about the quality of work or their pumps.

Oh, and I hope you plan on getting your frame wrapped or your car will buckle as fast as it was lifted.

Mr. Brezz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 1, 2008
Newark, De
I planned on getting the frame reinforced and A arms extended, but I didn't think I needed a full wrap since I wasn't looking for extreme hopping. The shop in NY (Squeaky Klean) told me they could do it for $3,500 and I thought to myself thats REALLY cheap. I mean to do all the frame work, Plumbing, custom rack building, and all the batteries and equipment?! I was just trying to get and idea of what some of you payed or seen people pay?

supreme_eighty5

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2008
Upstate, NY
87LS/88SS said:
I would suggest Pitbull (link above) or Black Magic Hydraulics (BMH) out of Vegas. Both of those places will have you swangin in no time and have a lot of positive feed back on their customer service and quality of work. I pick up my wrapped frame this weekend from BMH and I will get my setup from them later down the road (frame and daytons tapped me dry).

I have heard some complaints about CCE's customer service on resolving issues and seen them get kinda $hitty with customers on another car forum. Other than that I haven't heard anything bad about the quality of work or their pumps.

Oh, and I hope you plan on getting your frame wrapped or your car will buckle as fast as it was lifted.

x2 a buddy of mine has used black magic setups for a while. theyre good, and i heard the same about cce....sh*t

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
Mr. Brezz said:
I planned on getting the frame reinforced and A arms extended, but I didn't think I needed a full wrap since I wasn't looking for extreme hopping. The shop in NY (Squeaky Klean) told me they could do it for $3,500 and I thought to myself thats REALLY cheap. I mean to do all the frame work, Plumbing, custom rack building, and all the batteries and equipment?! I was just trying to get and idea of what some of you payed or seen people pay?

10 batts, 4pumps, and no full frame wrap is just asking 4 trouble down the road. If you don't believe me give pitbull and BHM a call and ask them for their opinions.

Oh, I got a sweet deal on my frame (righr place at the right time I guess), but BHM's going rate for a full wrap is in the ball park of $2,200. I know I priced Pitbull and he is a lot higher at $2,800, but I guess its because of supply and demand. Brent is one of the few good installers on the east coast while there are several on the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor