Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky_901

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2010
Memphis, TN
Re: Re:

87LS/88SS said:
I would suggest Pitbull (link above) or Black Magic Hydraulics (BMH) out of Vegas. Both of those places will have you swangin in no time and have a lot of positive feed back on their customer service and quality of work. I pick up my wrapped frame this weekend from BMH and I will get my setup from them later down the road (frame and daytons tapped me dry).

I have heard some complaints about CCE's customer service on resolving issues and seen them get kinda $hitty with customers on another car forum. Other than that I haven't heard anything bad about the quality of work or their pumps.

Oh, and I hope you plan on getting your frame wrapped or your car will buckle as fast as it was lifted.
Agreed pitbulls and black magic the way to go. My brother got a 9in rear end from pitbulls great customer service. I dont really know much from CCE but my cousin did have a CCE set-up and kept bending cylinders till he changed might of been his luck though But I believe the rest of that set-up is still floating around in some car. That was about 5-6 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor