Junk Yard Finds in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
I went wandering thru Standard Auto wrecking yard today and came across a couple of G-bodies. Parts seem to be getting pretty sparse so I thought I would post up my finds if anyone is interested

All of the cars were bench seat ( I was looking for 4speed shifter and console for my Monte )

1978/9 - Cutlass Supreme Diesel swapped out to a gas pontiac / olds engine with a new carb on top. 2 door, black interior with silver pinstripes. It still has the Hydra Boost Power Brake intact and the interior was in pretty good shape. header panel and front bumper looked good to fair. Hood, truck, and doors were shot but the tailights were intact and it had the curb lights in the front fenders

1978-80 - LeMans 2 door looks like it was painted with a roller but it was white 2 door with red interior

1986 - Regal fairly well stripped but it had what looked to be decent bumpers front and back with a blue interior

1983 - 84 Cutlass Supreme 4 door pretty well beat.

That diesel had me stumped. I know they are sought after for the brake booster but what else was special about them ?

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
if i remember right the diesel cars had a alum hood and core support but im not real sure on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor