JUNKYARD G- BODY FINDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick's_Monte

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2011
Rhode Island
There is a guy in northern Rhode Island that is listed on Craigslist that is a wear house of parts for G bodies.
G - Body Jim! His place is 15 minutes from my house. Purchased a passenger door, full dashboard and a brand new steering column from him. Great place. Parts are filed like its a library, neat and orderly.

Reactions: 1 users

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
I use row52.com to search locally for cars in yards. It only has certain yards here in the valley and they hardly ever get any G Bodys in. In the 4 years that Ive had my Monte, only 4 G bodys have been put in the yards total. This doesnt have all yards just yards that sign up and post their inventory. If anyone knows of any good spots otherwise in AZ please let me know.

Reactions: 1 users

newmexguy

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2021
Las Cruces NM 88005

Just this pile of parts in an unlicensed yard off of Prosperity Rd. south of Albq.
Wonder if that is Jerry Frazier, Jr? His grandfather started J & E Auto, sometime in the fifties. Used to buy Chevelle bits there in very early 00's. 203 Prosperity, SE. Pick a Part that opened in mid 00's on South Broadway killed them, they were done a few years later.

newmexguy

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2021
Las Cruces NM 88005
Any one from NM know of any yards to get from, it's slim pickings here in the north east part. If not I'll just go back and forth to CO to my usual spots till I can find places closer
Not much in SE New Mexico either, looked around Hobbs / Lovington areas six to eight years ago. very little, the scrap run of the mid 00's sent a lot to heaven. One yard off the Lovington highway had a pair of Mustang II's but really nothing else. Charlies Angel's cars.

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
do you mean any junkyard that has a gbody, or one that specializes in older cars or G-bodies specifically? if the former then that's pretty easy, I already have a search pattern that does that for some junkyards
Preferably just the G bodies

Reactions: 1 user

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
G - Body Jim! His place is 15 minutes from my house. Purchased a passenger door, full dashboard and a brand new steering column from him. Great place. Parts are filed like its a library, neat and orderly.
Cool! How is his pricing? Been seeing his inventory, but am 2+ hrs away (one way) in NH.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor