Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
skulledmonte84 said:
O. D. Showtime said:
Thanks Evan....I never saw this when I was there but picked it up in one of the pics...check the yellow circle on the left side of the pic...

7wcj.jpg

the one with yellow circle doesn't look like a g body to me,may be wrong though,but i have seen them on other cars,i never payed any attention to what they are
4 dr cutlass

elcaminodan

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012
That sucks I'd kill for that Elcamino two tone chrome. Man I have a fraction of the nice cars here that you do

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Better than the local yards near me. One yard went nuts and blocked off all their GM cars from the rest of the yard with 4 car high piles forming walls so you can't even climb over to them.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
That same yard I pictured has this little puppy there as well....

6l4v.jpg

nrs4.jpg

svlo.jpg

a member of this site has first dibs on any parts off it...

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
elcaminodan said:
That sucks I'd kill for that Elcamino two tone chrome. Man I have a fraction of the nice cars here that you do

Not sure this one is still there...was in the fall....this is another yard I frequent....I almost bought it for parts...

2ky8.jpg

59tn.jpg

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
O. D. Showtime said:
elcaminodan said:

Not sure this one is still there...was in the fall....this is another yard I frequent....I almost bought it for parts...

2ky8.jpg

59tn.jpg

That's cool that you could buy those cars,The yard i go to wouldn't sell whole cars,being there a recycling place once they buy car,truck from people for junk, the titles are no longer any good ,they sell anything you want but you can't buy the shell,vin numbers are no good

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Oh my God! G body wagons! '81 LeMans noses! F BODIES!! (insert Homer drool and moan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor