near Clearfield pa
here's the name of the tread 1988 Cutlass "GT" Was That Car Factory Produced

viewtopic.php?t=7663

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Bonnewagon said:
That's a Bonneville wagon, and is that a '70's Grand Prix next to it? I gotta move to Canada!

Not sure on the car next to the wagon...but there is a mid 70's Grand Am there...

aljk.jpg

a 70 big block Pontiac..bucket/console car..

tb6m.jpg

47ar.jpg

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
That's a '73 Grand Am. Stole a lot of the '73 GTO's thunder. Came with a 400, could have had a 455. Dude, you're killing me with these pics! I'm drooling all over the keyboard! :shock:

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Bonnewagon said:
That's a '73 Grand Am. Stole a lot of the '73 GTO's thunder. Came with a 400, could have had a 455. Dude, you're killing me with these pics! I'm drooling all over the keyboard! :shock:

Sorry man... :lol: it's killing me too...because all of the one's in the one yard are purchaseable...he wanted top dollar for the big block 70...said it was a magazine car back in the day??...I can't remember the whole story on it...it's been 2 or 3 years since I stopped there. I don't have room for them or I would have hauled some home. I will be driving by this yard all summer as our camper trailer is on a seasonal site that we have to drive right by there is get to the trailer. I will be stopping in to see if I can work something out on something.

the big building in this pic is full of cars...

q5p1.jpg

in this pic...the one to the left is a late 60's 2+2 ragtop...and the one on the right is a 2 seater AMX...

eoc2.jpg

yes that is pigeon poop on the cars...I think there was 4 or 5 cars wide by about 6 or 7 rows..in there..

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
That '70 Pontiac should be saved. If the badge on the front fender is correct, it would be a Canadian car with the 454 in it. I knew that GM built some of the '69 Canadian Pontiac models with the BBC 427 in them, but I wasn't aware of a Canadian version of the '70, with the 454 in it. That would be an extremely rare car, and one well worth preserving. I thought that by 1970, all of the full-size Pontiac models, even the ones sold in Canada, were powered by the American Pontiac V8s.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
jking78 said:
Not sure I'm posting this in the right thread but I went to the junk yard today and found a few gbody's

yea it's all good,post some pics of em

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
:puke: :puke: that's an SS to, damn, looks like there could have been 3 monte's in there for sure 2 white one an silver ss one That blue one on the bottom can't really tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor