Just a 20 year old with an '86 442!! G-body till I die

Status
Not open for further replies.

442Lou

Apprentice
Feb 23, 2012
East Marion NY
Hey there guys, I've owned my 442 since I was 16. Theres nothing I like more then seeing peoples heads turn as I drive by. My Father owns a '64 cutlass currently undergoing a full 25.3 pro mod chassis, so as you can see oldsmobiles run in my family. In the next few weeks we are going to be swapping the 350 out for a beefed up 455. I'm glad to be apart of the G-body community. Thanks!

Here are a few pics for you guys to enjoy!

442shot3.jpg

442shot7.jpg

oldspic.jpg

Here's a shot of my dads car!
dadshot.jpg

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Welcome! Nice Ride! I was 20 when I got my first cutlass...in 1984..lol. It was a '70 SX...the rest is history...
Glad to see the love of Oldsmobiles lives on in our next generation....

Bill

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
Welcome cool! Please add some pics & info of your ride (when you get time) in your photos section so that other posters can always see and learn about your ride/projects. Click my camera icon if you like for some basic ideas.

PS You mean at 20 you don't want to have a riced out Honduh and spend twice as much in mods to go half as quick? You could hang a hugh chrome cannon below your bumper and make a horrible sound.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Its nice seeing another person close to my age That appreciates REAL cars. Nice ride man.

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
Cool maybe add a little info to some of the pics and an under the hood shot. fwiw I tried running black walls out on my 442 because I used drag radials in the back and they don't come in RWL but when I did have the RWL out the car got a lot more compliments.

bigblockfrank

Greasemonkey
Mar 24, 2009
mt.vernon, ky
love it got 85 just like it. did you have car painted? side molding not installed on some photos.

442Lou

Apprentice
Feb 23, 2012
East Marion NY
bigblockfrank said:
love it got 85 just like it. did you have car painted? side molding not installed on some photos.

Yes:) car was repainted about a month ago. But as you can see, when the car had the moldings was before it was painted and still looked good. I just wanted it to be perfect and now its mint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor