just a quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big block WI

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 27, 2009
Im thinking about picking up some third gen formula firebird ws6 16" wheels for doing burnouts and
Whatnot I was wondering if they will fit without spacers. I guess this is the lazy way because my dad has one of these cars
So I could just try them, but thiss is the place to ask, if it weren't winter with a fresh foot of snow on the ground
I would just try them

Big block WI

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 27, 2009
I was doing some research and it looks like I will need spaces. But nobody is clear on if its just the front or not or how large the spacers need to be

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
I believe "Stoopud" on here is running them, you may want to pm him. I'm gonna assume they will be like the Iroc and GTA rims. Do they have "fronts" and "rears"? I ran my Irocs with the "rears" on the rear with a one inch spacer and ran the "fronts" on the front without anything.

Big block WI

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 27, 2009
I will try that I seen another guy with a black cutlass with gold gta wheels and he said run the fronts on the back and the backs on the front with 1/4 wheel spacers and it will work

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor