Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH

Rt Jam

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2020
Ontario Canada
I'm not just blindly saying it's no good. I've tried it with a dry probe in the radiator fins. It was even adjustable.
The problem is while driving slow you get false numbers because the air flow through the grill is cooling the probe while the coolant is quite a bit higher.

Reactions: 1 user

tngbody

Greasemonkey
Sep 17, 2019
In a worst case scenario the gentleman can go back to the clutch fan if he’s kept it and the shroud. I believe it’s only a 12hp loss.
Here is a corvette forum that the same question was asked and answered.
It didn't come with a clutch fan but I could later just change to a setup that measures the coolant as stated earlier. I have this setup now so might as well use it. Also I do appreciate all of the advice and knowledge.

Reactions: 1 user

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
It didn't come with a clutch fan but I could later just change to a setup that measures the coolant as stated earlier. I have this setup now so might as well use it. Also I do appreciate all of the advice and knowledge.
Very welcome. We all try to help each other and learn from each other. Hope it works out! And enjoy the ride.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor