Just because....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSpev

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2017
I can always find a way to get side tracked
23t.jpg
Bought this back in October. Been revamping it ever scene. New master, clean tank, redo floor / steering / wiring / dash.
Got the engine and trans out now for paint.

• Winner
Reactions: 11 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I can always find a way to get side tracked View attachment 134707 .
Bought this back in October. Been revamping it ever scene. New master, clean tank, redo floor / steering / wiring / dash.
Got the engine and trans out now for paint.
That needs a T-shirt that says "Remember when sex was safe & hot rods were dangerous".
Total classic hot rod. (y)

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
Sure it's not safe or comfortable for sustained 80 mph interstate use. But if you don't think a t-bucket style with c-cab, fat tires , sidepipes, & dual carbs is cool, you probably suck & need to safely get out of our sight. ;)

A part of me always wanted to get a t-bucket style of project vehicle. Even a basic 350 crate engine & open differential goes a long way with not much over 2000lbs weight.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I've seen those intakes go for strange money.there's an a** for every seat i guess

Reactions: 1 user

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
I grew up going to street rod events all over the country. Back in the 70s and 80s, there would be hundreds of T-Buckets at the National events. Now you hardly ever see them.

Glad to see one getting a new lease on life.

SSpev

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2017
Sure it's not safe or comfortable for sustained 80 mph interstate use. But if you don't think a t-bucket style with c-cab, fat tires , sidepipes, & dual carbs is cool, you probably suck & need to safely get out of our sight. ;)
:banana::rofl:
It used to run all over southern indiana.

A little back ground. Bought at auction. Has not be plated / driven sense 91. Originally built in 68. Wrecked and rebuilt in 74ish.
Has A 283 bored 125. 301. 71 350 heads. I guess to lower CR. Some kind of cast pistons from the 60s that may have had domes for hi CR with earlyer small chamber heads. Unknown hydrolic cam at this time. Intake is an Edelbrock X-C8 with 2 600 vacc holleys.

80 mph on the highway :giggle: I hope we will see. At the track he!! yea and then some. If they let me:unsure: just once.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor