Just because....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSpev

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2017
That bucket is going to be fun. Looks like you have all kinds of projects in that shop to do?
yes I have WAY to many projects :wax:
Sweet!! LIke was mentioned above, that vintage intake would be worth major dinero at a swap meet. You might want to give some thought to visiting the insides of that mill and just eyeballing things. The block, crank and heads might still be serviceable but the wear parts, such as bearings and rings might have reached the end of their life just by sitting.

Nick
I think the intake is about $600. I had it open found one pulled stud. RR valves seals. bearings ok. might a shulda check ring......
I'm so confused; that looks like Oldsmobile 400 bronze, but the spark plugs are under the exhaust...

:p
It does don't it.... thats an accident. I really wish it was any engine but a chevy.
Nice car, as said you don't see them any more. Looks like someone else likes 65 chevys.
65s yes:cool: I have had 4. You should see the engine I have for the black biscayne.

Thanks to all:friday:

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor