Just joined hoping to find a lost love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hey I like that RIGHT TOOL signage. I believe that the right tool should be in my right hand and stay right here instead of being the neighborhood Loan A Tool Program. It is a shame when I need to go "borrow" my own tool from a neighbor who "oooopsee" forgot to return it.
I thought about buying a real cheap set of CHINA tools to loan out to dissuade neighbors and if they did borrow and break the tool, I'd tell them it was a Snap On..........
I can do a 4 speed conversion if it's cost effective. Finding the right candidate is the key. Thanks for the post and included with your post you can get free Mentholatum Deep Heating Rub..........now where did I put that note????????????? I know it was right here with my missing tool.
Yes sir....you're going to fit right in here. We need some comic relief on occasion. :ROFLMAO:

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
That's a shame. Some women can be quite vindictive, as you ultimately found out.
Yes, her picture is right beside the word vindictive in the dictionary...........thanks for your understanding. I want to cry but I'm a man and that means I need to stuff my feelings and cry in a dark closet holding a photo on my former love.............YES I MEAN THE CAR!:cry:

Reactions: 2 users

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Yes sir....you're going to fit right in here. We need some comic relief on occasion. :ROFLMAO:
COMIC RELIEF was what my ex-wife said she got when I undressed on our honeymoon night. Words can hurt too ya' know.
As well as pointing and snickering.................but let's not go there. Im sorry you brought it up. Keep this rated G.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Welcome to the forum and I heard a rumor that GP4503 is trying to get Geritol to sponsor the forum so we vintage members can get a good deal on the stuff....:)

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Welcome to the forum and I heard a rumor that GP4503 is trying to get Geritol to sponsor the forum so we vintage members can get a good deal on the stuff....:)
Count me in if we can. Do I need a doctor's note? Or will Xrays of broken bones do? Whatever it takes. I also used Geritol in some of my old cars and it helps lubricate them as well. But that is a secret............so don't go spreading it around. I tried drinking Marvel Mystery Oil but that left a mysterious taste in my mouth. Punn intended...........

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I used to look at the grey haired Model A guys at shows and feel sorry for them. Then I looked in the mirror. YIKES!!! But I think we G-body guys aren't as stuck up as them.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I hope that your bank account has recovered sufficiently that you can jump on a clean one and not have to resurrect a rust bucket from the dead. Consider a truck and flatbed trailer so you are ready to go mine the gem when it surfaces.

**Update** Look what I found. https://lascruces.craigslist.org/cto/d/1978-pontiac-grand-am/6450475238.html
Consider contacting the owner. The hardest part will be the RF chrome...I have an extra Chevy fender you can swap for the bent one.

Last edited:

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
I hope that your bank account has recovered sufficiently that you can jump on a clean one and not have to resurrect a rust bucket from the dead. Consider a truck and flatbed trailer so you are ready to go mine the gem when it surfaces.

**Update** Look what I found. https://lascruces.craigslist.org/cto/d/1978-pontiac-grand-am/6450475238.html
Consider contacting the owner. The hardest part will be the RF chrome...I have an extra Chevy fender you can swap for the bent one.
I'm trying to get pics of the car to see if it is worthwhile to make the trip. How hard is that chrome midline to find? The car looks like it could maybe use a complete replacement of that chrome edge rubber or plastic midline stuff. How's that for terminology?

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I'm trying to get pics of the car to see if it is worthwhile to make the trip. How hard is that chrome midline to find? The car looks like it could maybe use a complete replacement of that chrome edge rubber or plastic midline stuff. How's that for terminology?
I believe the the mid line chrome is available in cut to fit rolls, most just remove that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor