keep it or ditch it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

Apprentice
Jun 9, 2009
Kansas City, MO
I'm biased towards Chevy, but the primary reason I bought my first SS was because so many of them were made that genuine parts and aftermarket parts were abundantly available to do whatever I wanted with it, needed to do with it in the future for minor damage, and even swap out parts to another should it get wrecked. With cash for clunkers and gas being so expensive, they are becoming less abundant than they used to be, but the same is true for any G-body.

There are about 4 or 5 GNs here in my town. 2 are in great shape, but rarely get driven; one of those has been parked in the same spot in a strip mall for over a week now...so it might have mechanical issues; and 3 of them are missing some what seem like simple body parts and don't get driven hardly ever. You might consider cost for cost if it is worth getting rid of a nice SS that you already have for another G-body that may have less part availability.

1bad84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 1, 2009
none
well i guess the votes a land slide and im deffently thought about what alot of yous said and looked at the car alot, thought about the stuff i did to it and what it could be some day. soooooo im gona keep it. but i will get a gn someday. but for now ill just drive the monte. :D thanks for the input.

turbo78

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2009
billings, montana
wise decision grass hoppa... love what you got until the time is right, not right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor