Keeping olds stock

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
billysmithSS said:
Am I the only one of my friends who thinks that keeping a 307 in an olds that happens to be unmolested in any other way is a cool thing?
Bud of mine wants to rebuild his 307 instead of putting more cu.in. under the hood. I tell him it's his car and he should have it the way he wants but others are bugging the heck out of him because he wants to keep the car #'s matching. What is so wrong with that? He drives the speed limit everywhere so there is no need for big HP.
Just thought I'd post this to see if my bud and I are alone on this OR our friends are right and it's a waste of time.
thanks for any and all replies. 🙂

a completely stock car is nice to look at. sometimes i get tired of seeing altered cars. a reminder of how these cars were from the factory is a breath of fresh air.

and peer pressure for the lose. unless they're going to pay for and do the work they need to stop pestering him about HIS car. dont give in to the opinions of others is my best advice.

besides opinions are opinions, they are interpretations of how we see things. some see factory cars as needing a heavy dose of cubic inches and gobs of tire shredding torque. awesome. some like their car as is. awesome. neither opinion is right or wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor