L.E.D. Headlights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stg1Regal

Greasemonkey
Aug 27, 2008
www.cardomain.com
This past weekend I seen on the POWERBLOCK on tv, the TRUCKS crew putting in a roud 7" L.E.D. headlamp in a old 49-50 Chevy truck.

Stated they got it from a company that does JEEP off road stuff.

Has anyone seen or heard if they are going to make one for the G-bodies to fit the 4652 and 4651 style headlights?

Seemed to be plug a play, no transformers and a VERY BRIGHT!!

thanks

Im not entirely sure about the led's but i know in the spring im ordering the xenon lights for my cutlass from ebay. There sposed to be plug an play as well and I would assume they would be about as bright as the led's

84cutlasscalais said:
Im not entirely sure about the led's but i know in the spring im ordering the xenon lights for my cutlass from ebay. There sposed to be plug an play as well and I would assume they would be about as bright as the led's
I KNOW IN TEXAS IN THE FLEA MARKET THEY SELL THEM 125 FOR HIGH AND LOW , AND THE HID LIGHT THEY SELL THOSE FOR 100 EVEN FOR BOTH SET I BOUGHT THE 6 K THERE ULTRA WHITE THE WORK DAME GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor