Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
personally i vote no

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
They always look like they would tear up paint or limit access when sitting down or even break after using them too much, but they do look cool.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
i think they would look better if they went straight up like real lambo doors and not winged out

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
yeah, thats what I thought too, If I had T-tops that kit would be dangerous 8)

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I think they look silly. Now if you were to cut the doors at about a 45 degree angle at the back and make them work like the real thing, that would be cool. Otherwise, they are a bit played out now. Too many people have done it already, and the world will soon move on. The only trends that last are the ones that improve the overall functionality of a car. A poor imitation of something first used on the mid 70's designed Lamborghini Countach's does not. I also hate that they are called Lamborghini doors as not all Lamborghini's used them. The Countach's predecessor, the Miura, had normal doors as did the Jalpa which was made at the same time as the Countach.

( Trivia: Countach is basically an Italian slang word meaning WTF?)

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor