Late introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

teambop

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 5, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Wassup to all my gbody entusiast! I am from St. Louis and some of y'all probably read some of my posts already lol! I am goofy but serious at the same time if that makes any sense :p ! I am an true Oldsmobile man but I like Buicks and Pontiacs as well. Chevys aren't bad at all. My Dad & older brother are Chevy ppl & they rag on me cause I am the "odd apple out of the bunch"! I have a 1987 Olds Cutlass Supreme with the 307 & Turbo 350 backing it. I scored a '66 425 shortblock from the swap meet they had here @ Gateway this past April for $50! Talk about a steal! The crazy part was, the guy I bought the shortblock from, had a 455 shortblock for $75 as well a set of pistons for the 455 for $50. He wanted to sell me the 455 & 425 blocks along with the pistons for $200! I didn't have enough cheese for the whole set up but I got a BBO I am still happy! I never hear/seen a 425 in a G-body Cutlass so its a first time for everything. I will be posting on here if I have questions. You guys be cool & blessed PEACE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor