CUTLASS LEAD: 81-88 Driver Side amber bumper front parking light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I would imagine it would sell at that price, and after nearly 3 weeks.

I remember a time where you could buy 'em by the handfuls from GM for around 10 bucks each.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I remember a time where you could buy 'em by the handfuls from GM for around 10 bucks each.
Someday off in the future your wife shall also sell them by the handful for $10 :LOL:

Keep hoarding, we're willing to wait for the deals!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
They now got both the amber and clear lenses now
Oh. Yeah, but that's repro stuff. A bit different than the OEM/NOS GM parts. This lead was for an actual GM part. I hardly ever look at aftermarket because...aftermarket. :)

Since we're on the aftermarket subject of parking lamps, the repros appear to be pretty decent. I don't know about durability as I'll probably never have a need for them, but just from observation they look pretty close. The chroming on the GM ones are just hot stamped on the front side of the rim. The aftermarket looks like they chrome the entire rim sides and front. Not sure how they do it though. Probably have to talk to Chonglin at the Chinese factory they likely make them.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor