Leather conditioner for cowboy toys

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Ok so not really gbody related other than I’m wearing a brace of single action revolvers as I swing by gbody forum lol
Any one else here a sass member or cowboy action shooter ?
It kinda fun to be Clint Eastwood for a day

Reactions: 1 users

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
Ok so not really gbody related other than I’m wearing a brace of single action revolvers as I swing by gbody forum lol
Any one else here a sass member or cowboy action shooter ?
It kinda fun to be Clint Eastwood for a day
Lol I forgot to ask , what’s a good leather conditioner ? My holsters are getting dry

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
these aren't "toys" from Brokeback Mountain requiring "special leather conditioner" are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
these aren't "toys" from Brokeback Mountain requiring "special leather conditioner" are they?

This is why I clicked on this thread!

Kamloops do you wear these with that gun?

gay-2.png

I'll await my punishment now from GP403. . .

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
41IRbvhCJrL._AC_SY580_.jpg
this is the best thing to use on leather goods. Saddles, harness and such. Leather New work also. It will darken the leather some and make your clothes a little dirty, but a necessary evil. If the leather dries out it will go to sh*t and break.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
I believe Lexol leather conditioner is what I used on my Lincoln leather seats and it worked well.
The holsters must remain rigid , I ruined one with oil one time , made it nice and soft looked good but I couldn’t reholster reliably
View attachment 194665 this is the best thing to use on leather goods. Saddles, harness and such. Leather New work also. It will darken the leather some and make your clothes a little dirty, but a necessary evil. If the leather dries out it will go to sh*t and break.
thank you

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor