LED Gauge Cluster light bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

montessaj

Apprentice
Feb 1, 2008
Lampasas, Texas
Any Ideas on where to get some Red LED lights for the gauge cluster? I'd like to see some pics if you've changed the color of your guage lights doesn't matter what color you changed it to.

Try Pepboys if you have one near you or go on ebay thats where i got the ones to do my tahoe and for all the lights is like 25 bucks, that included the dash, doors, and overhead lights.

Got mine off ebay..just plug and play no messing around with anything at all.

ju.jpg
[/img]

go to www.superbrightleds.com. make sure you type the "s" at the end of "leds" or you will end up on the wrong site. their prices are cheaper than anything you will find on ebay and they have all types of bulbs in all kinds of colors. the elctrical engineer at work told me about themi'm running the 4 led whites in the monte and they look great. i also sprayed chrome/silver paint inside to help reflect light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor