LED Tail lights!! 87-88 Monte

Status
Not open for further replies.
make that a two off....

jonnyslick said:
scot w. said:
jonnyslick said:
Any chance you'll make some for the Cutlass? There are a TON of Cutlass owners out there that would prob. love a set of these.
Maybe in the future but not at the moment.

Scot W.

Bummer ... how much would a one off run and what would you need?
John give spaghetti engineering a call to discuss a one off kit.

www.spaghettiengineering.com

Scot W.

^ I just spoke with them and they said expect $500 to $800, which for a custom set of LED tails is totally worth it IMO.

The only concern they have is if the Cutlass lens will come off the light board/frame easy. If it won't come off easy they said they don't like to make them, b/c the end user will likely not be able to do it at home or damage the lens in the process.

jonnyslick said:
^ I just spoke with them and they said expect $500 to $800, which for a custom set of LED tails is totally worth it IMO.

The only concern they have is if the Cutlass lens will come off the light board/frame easy. If it won't come off easy they said they don't like to make them, b/c the end user will likely not be able to do it at home or damage the lens in the process.
True! The reason is some taillights are Hermetically sealed and are meant to NOT come appart and some ARE made in two sections and it makes it nice and easy to remove the lens from the lens basket to install a nice full LED board.

Scot W.

jonnyslick said:
^ Why you have a Cutlass looking for LED tails too?

i do now, if we can get a 10+ cars think they wll give us a group buy? 500-800 is wayyyy over my budget, 300-350 i could do. if you can get it in that price range i will be purchasing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor